Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Tuesday 18th December 2012…good bye to great friends and Daniela!!!!!

In the 6 years I have been writing this blog I have stayed away from Political, religious or other topics that are close to the skin but I thought this T shirt needed to be put on today!!

image

The morning started with again two hours of great tennis and then home for a couple of hours before going to pick up Daniela…obviously the heading of today’s blog was written in the afternoon.

Yesterday I went to Casa Hogar and asked for permission to have Daniela for two hours today so she could say good bye to Paula and Jerry.  Last night I got a call saying that yes I could have her but I also would have to take another girl with me and they had chosen Chuuya …  she is a nice girl about 13 years of age…. what they don’t realize the whole purpose of the visit was for Dani to say good bye. This morning I called CH again and said that if I have to take another girl could I please take Daniela’s sister Lupita, who Paula and Jerry have met…they told me yes that would be fine.

So at 3pm I drive to CH and was met my the head Madre and Barbara the coordinator and they told me they are so sorry a mistake was made and Daniela has gone off with another Madre for the afternoon and they don’t know where or when she is coming back…..inside I was raging but outwardly said I was very sorry to hear that my friends will be so sad.

I then made an appointment to speak to the head Madre tomorrow at 4.30pm I need to try and sort out my lack of visitation rights!!!!

I went to the RV park and saw Paula and Jerry and we were all very sad about this…..I have so enjoyed P & J and my time with them they are very special people and have been so good to my girls..I also enjoyed meeting their friends Gail and Bill…..I hope to see them early in the new year safe travels guys!!!

I then came home calmed down a little with a cuppa and showered and got ready for my Christmas gift to myself.

I went into town and spent the next 80 minutes here

DSCF7289

having the best massage I have ever had…..it was wonderful….now relaxed at home….

Thanks to Patrick for sending this below to me!!!

 

Mayan weather forecast!!

12-21-12

 

mayan-long-count-calendar_mayan-system_720x500

December 21 will not be the end of the world in spite of the Hollywood hype and the belief of an estimated 10% of the world's population. It is merely the end of the 13th B'ak'tun or the latest 5125 year long cycle of the Mayan Long Count Calendar.

Thanks to my friend Croft for the above Mayan calendar!!

 

Pura Vida!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...