Thursday, December 20, 2012

Thursday 20th December 2012……Wimbledon 2020 here she comes!!!!!

Had a great start to the morning with 2 hours of men’s doubles I know I say it often but I so enjoy these tennis mornings a great way to start the day, get mobile and have lots of fun.

Went straight from the court to pick up Paola I have lots of errands to run and she is so happy tagging along…we spent about an hour and then came home for lunch and some computer work and then it was back to the courts for my star pupil!!!!

DSCF7297

DSCF7300

DSCF7301

Do you recognize that Pearson swing???

DSCF7299

She always makes me laugh with her little gestures and she is a big tease….dropped her home and will have both my girls tomorrow for about two hours the first time together for a long time it will be FUN!!!!

My friend Stella who lives in California, her daughter, Caron, who I have known for years, well her husband John…are you still with me???? So  John is a lawyer and one of his clients told him two weeks ago that she was coming to SMA for 6 weeks for the first time and John told her that he knew somebody here…well long story short John put me in touch by e mail with Diana and we exchanged e mails and I had arranged for Jaime to pick her up at the airport when she arrived two days ago.. We have spoken on the phone and are going out for dinner tonight…it is a small world!!

Well just got back from a lovely dinner in town Diana was delightful company and a new friend……

Big day tomorrow Solstice, end of the world who knows……I am presuming I shall be blogging tomorrow night.

Yashi Koshi!!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...