Sunday, December 02, 2012

Sunday 2nd December 2012….a different day!!!

So today was the big garage sale and by 9.30am I had everything outside on the side walk and I really did not know what to expect…I have to admit it was really very slow only 12 people showed all Mexican except one lady BUT they all got great deals and I managed to sell all the big stuff so I am very happy…I took in 2800 pesos about 215 dollars…so at last now I can put all the moves and buying and  behind me for a couple of months.

Today was the first day I have not left the house…I spent the afternoon cleaning up from the sale and sorting some things out and then after supper I watched a couple of movies…..so a slow day!!!

Yashi Koshi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...