Monday, December 17, 2012

Monday 17th December 2012….the girl is special!!!

Lovely and sunny and at 10am I went to get Paola and I picked her up and we came to the RV park to see Paula and Jerry who wanted to give her a Christmas present….oh how thrilled she was and a very lucky girl!!!

DSCF7253

DSCF7257

She is going to be cozy and warm this winter thank you both so much!!!!

Because their camper is too full I have the Poinsettia back!!!

DSCF7261

We all then drove over to visit with Gail and Bill…the pool looked inviting but it was cold but my fearless girl did go in but not for long!!!

DSCF7263

DSCF7265

Paola had a shower and then Gail made a lovely lunch and then it was time for me to take her back home so she could go to school…..she had a special time and my friends loved her and of course she was so well behaved!!!

Back home for a couple of hours and then back down town and met Gail, Paula, Jerry and Bill at the Rosewood hotel for an evening sunset cocktail…this is a really beautiful and ritzy hotel almost down town and the view…….well tell me what you think??

DSCF7268

DSCF7272

DSCF7276

DSCF7281

rrr

From here we went to Hecho’s and had a great meal tomorrow is their last full day in SMA….so it was a lovely last dinner.

Yashi Koshi!!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...