Monday, December 10, 2012

Monday 10th December 2012…….Monday again!!!

 

Before I forget and as Paula reminded me…the new photo of the girls was taken by the afore mentioned Paula..so there you are you have your credit where credit is due!!!!!

Boy the Monday’s get here quickly…today I went for Paola at 10am and we did a few errands then came to the house where she answered her e mails and then set the table for my dinner party tonight!!

DSCF7100

We each then had a sandwich and I took her back home for 1pm so she could go to school..I am so much enjoying seeing her almost every day and she always wants to help me with whatever.

After I dropped her off I had an appointment here

DSCF7105

 

WARNING!!!!!

 

The following photos contains scenes of partial nudity and may be offensive to some readers!!!!

 

 

DSCF7109

This foot has been causing me some problems because the second toe overlaps and rubs against the big toe a huge callous has formed and I bathe it in Vaseline before I play tennis but it never goes away so the doctor examined  the toes

DSCF7106

and told me that yes indeed the growth needs to be removed and also a small separator in between the toes would help to prevent it happening again..so I have an appointment for Friday afternoon to have the “thing” removed.

Next stop was to the RV park to pick up Paula and Jerry and take them on a little tour…first stop was to see the apartment where their special friends who arrive tomorrow are  staying I just happened to know the security man on the gate and he let us into the compound and w e met the manager who let us see the apartment and it is really nice….we then went up to the Botanical Gardens for a quick look and then they came to my house where I was cooking dinner but before that …..the hair needed a trim!!!

DSCF7110The before shot!!!!

and yes that cute guy is me!!!

DSCF7113DSCF7112

And this is a memory from 30 years ago!!!!

DSCF7111

Even though I say it myself dinner was really good and my guests either thought the same or just being polite by cleaning up their plates…..we had a great evening and I then drove them home and came back and relaxed……..another day done!!!

2 comments:

Paula and Jerry said...

Why, Les, how kind of you to make a photo credit on your blog. Totally unnecessary, but I do appreciate it! :o)

Supper was delicious and we thank you for your wonderful hospitality and all the running around you did for us!

mexicokid said...

the pleasure was mine Plonkita!!!!

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...