Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Tuesday 20th November 2012……….easy day!!

When I left for tennis this morning at 8.45 am it was cool on the scooter and it was cloudy but after about 15 minutes of tennis the sun burst through and stayed all day. Tennis again was really good and touch wood I am happy to report that I am not suffering with any problems with my knee or elbow..I am very strict about wearing my elbow brace and using a warming cream and then afterwards I ice both my knee and my elbow….

Carolyn has now more energy and I went over to help her plant some of my pots for the casita.  Whist there one of her friends came over with his maid and the maid’s beautiful daughter they wanted photos of her in her dress with the fountain…isn’t she adorable???

DSCF6773

DSCF6775

Now home and doing some homework and a quiet evening planned……I have some e mails to catch up on and some paperwork and some sorting to do…..hope you have a great evening!!!!

3 comments:

Paula and Jerry said...

That little girl is adorable and I also love the little froggies in the fountain!

mexicokid said...

She was just a bundle of joy and actuall Carolyn gave her the frog and the smile was so huge....Les

mexicokid said...

Joel sorry I do not know how to do this cheers Les

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...