Thursday, November 01, 2012

Thursday 1st November 2012….Rabbit's, rabbits rabbits!!!

Another new month already I am always amazed at how fast the weeks and months go by.

The tennis that I was playing each Tuesday and Thursday was me subbing in for a regular player so now I don’t play every time so today was a day off no tennis, no school…..so I had a very lazy morning and then drove over to my casita with some more stuff..I almost have everything over there now and next week Carolyn is going to help me hang things and arrange things and get some plants for the deck and terrace.

I spent the afternoon in the lounge chair before washing my vehicles and doing some homework.

The Humming birds were active again as always!!

DSCF6477

DSCF6482

As I mentioned the other day today is the start of the Day of the Dead celebrations and at 7pm I went downtown to the Jardin and joined in the celebrations….I really have never seen anything quite like it…the square was completely packed with so many people and children in costume…enjoy the photos!!!!

DSCF6485

DSCF6494

DSCF6498

DSCF6505

DSCF6513

DSCF6518

DSCF6540

DSCF6554

This is something I have never seen before the lady in the front of the above photo bending down she is a harpist and they have strung her strings from where she is all the way up to the church in the background..

DSCF6531

You cannot see the strings but they are there on the church to the right…..the music was incredible never seen or heard anything like it…..

What a night for sure one to remember!!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...