Thursday, November 15, 2012

Thursday 15th November 2012…….no photos today!!!

Woke up to snow this morning so my usual 2 hours tennis in the sun to start my day was cancelled!!!!

 

 

Not true but it is my blog remember……..I took my scooter in for the first service today which was free and then walked down to tennis and picked it up afterwards…..I went to visit Carolyn who was feeling a tad more energized…did a few chores for her and then later in the afternoon came home and for a change sat out in the lounge chair and read my book.

At 5.30pm I went into town to see Daniela at English class but when I got there I realized it was not Wednesday and she was not there…I miss those girls!!!!

I then went to my favorite restaurant, Hecho's and then to St.Paul’s church where they have play readers every two weeks.  It is just a small intimate venue holds about 60 people and the actors read their lines…this is one of my best nights out the play was really good and it only costs 20 pesos, not even 2 dollars.

Now home and ready for bed…….Yashi Koshi!!

3 comments:

Betty Graffis said...

You had me going for a few seconds.... I thought"what??? snow in Mexico"????

living.boondockingmexico said...

Here I'm yelling down the hallway, "it snowed in SMA". "Never mind". Got me.

mexicokid said...

got your attention eh!!! as we say in Canada!!!! Les

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...