Saturday, November 17, 2012

Saturday 17th November 2012…for a change a quiet day!!!

Saturday morning so that means I start my day by having breakfast watching a live soccer game from England and a good one it was too….then off to the courts for 9am for 2 hours of intense and good men’s doubles and back home by 11.30am to watch another live soccer game…do you detect a pattern here???

I then took the afternoon off and went outside and sat in the sun read, did some homework and just relaxed.

Spoke to Carolyn and she is more energized today than she has felt in weeks which is great news but still I think she needs to take it very slowly getting her strength back..she wants to hit some tennis balls so maybe on Monday.

Went over to my casita later in the afternoon and sorted some things and it is beginning to look nice and these photos were taken from my own private roof top terrace!!!

DSCF6731

DSCF6730

DSCF6728

Tomorrow is a big day a group of us 7 girls from Casa Hogar and three ladies plus Paola and myself are driving to Leon for a hot air balloon festival the only issue is that the balloons take off at dawn!!!!  We tried to get a hotel in Leon and leave today but there was no rooms available so we are leaving at 3.30am!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YES YOU GOT THAT RIGHT!!!!

I am taking Paola and Daniela and the rest are going in a big Suburban……it will be a different day for the girls and I hope they have lots of fun…I made up a bed in the back of the car with the seats folded down so they can sleep on the drive it is about 90 minutes to Leon..not keen about driving in the dark but will take it easy.

Anyway I went to pick up Paola tonight and dropped her at  the house of one of the ladies going so she could spend the night there and it makes it so much easier..I would have loved for her to stay with me but there is no way I was doing that……so all the girls are together and ready for a day out.

So I better get to bed 3.00am will be here before I know it!!!!

Map picture

1 comment:

Paula and Jerry said...

This seems like the perfect outing for you, Lesito! After all, there is noone who knows more about hot air than you! :o) All kidding aside, I am very much looking forward to the pictures you take today. I'm sure the children are going to love the experience. I hope the skies are clear and blue for you and your travels safe.

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...