Saturday, November 10, 2012

Saturday 10th November 2012…. another busy day!!!

Starting with tennis at 9am…one of our regular players could not attended so Loren and I played two hours of singles…it was hard but a lot of fun!!!

From there I went to a garage sale where I bought 4 great pots for my casita I shall pick them up next week.

Came home and had lunch whilst watching another good soccer game from England and at 1pm went and picked up Daniela and then Paola and we had been invited to my Spanish class partner’s home for a hot tub swim.

It was good to see Mary again and meet her family and the casa they are renting is lovely….I was so proud of the girls when I introduced them they both put out theirs hands to shake and then kissed them on the cheek, Mary was so touched.

We had a tour of the house and in the kitchen there was some cookies for the girls and then it was into the hot tub!!!

DSCF6675

DSCF6676

DSCF6679Check out the tree!!!

DSCF6680

I think it is important for the girls to visit with my friends and interact they are so well mannered and I am so proud of them……thanks Mary for a lovely visit have a safe journey home tomorrow!!

From here we went to the Bodega where we had a drink and did 20 minutes of English study.

Then dropped off Daniela at CH…she was just beaming!!!

Paola and I then went grocery shopping and we picked up a few things for her Mum…Paola is such a delight she helps and is always smiling.

Took her home and gave the groceries to her Mum and she was very appreciative…….didn’t get home till 6.30pm!!

So now cleaned up and ready for a bit of TV……

Yashi Koshi!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...