Monday, November 26, 2012

Monday 26th November 2012…a stroll down memory lane!!!

Had no appointments till my class at 12.30pm so spent the morning relaxing and sorting out some files on my computer and came across these Bermuda photos……

1

This was probably around 1974 when I organized and took these boys to San Francisco to play soccer…the tours were always great we did about 8 trips in the years I was there to Atlanta, Toronto, New York, Boston and Fort Lauderdale….we always played the game the following day because the boys would be a bit too merry otherwise…..OK I haven’t given a prize away for a while so the first one to comment and guess which is me in the above photo will get two weeks subscription to my blog!!!!

Do not mess with me!!!!!!

I was undisputed and undefeated middle weight champion of Bermuda!!!!

Record…… one fight one win and I vowed never again!!!

2

Just in case that is me in the blue!!!

I did many different jobs in the Police Force in Bermuda and here I am ready for one of my many undercover roles….

3-001

Young, skinny and HAIRY!!!!!!    My Mum was looking down saying  “Leslie you need a haircut”!!!!

 

OK enough of that..went to class and it was again really good the teacher is fantastic and I am learning pronunciation!!!

I went straight from there to tennis but at a different location..there is a huge sports complex close to where I live that has soccer fields, basketball, squash and tennis courts and that is where we played men’s doubles but I realize that I do not like to play at 2.00 pm and I really did not care for the court it was a hard-court and my knee is telling me don’t take me there again.

As I cannot get to see Daniela as much as I would like I went and spent some time with her at English class…she is so lovely and her English is slowly coming along when we are together we all benefit from the English/Spanish words we use with each other.

Home for the night and I have homework to do as there is class Tuesday and my last class Wednesday.

I like this quote..

note

2 comments:

Betty Graffis said...

2nd from the left in the back row?

mexicokid said...

Correct you win!!! Les

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...