Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Wednesday 17th October 2012…an easy day!!!

 

I went into town this morning it is 7 km from the house to Centro and I stopped by the Warren Hardy Spanish school where I am enrolled to start on Monday and paid for my course and picked up the work materials!!

DSCF6236I am looking forward to the course and hope to get a grounding so I can continue..I know it will take hard work but I am committed to doing the best I can!!

I then met my friend Sandy for lunch we had a great time catching up and he is a very interesting man and he is also my tennis partner on Saturdays…thanks for lunch Sandy!!!

From there it was off to poker and I had a really good poker face on today winning 250 pesos!!!!!

Back home to get cleaned up and down to Carolyn’s house for a lovely sunset!!

DSCF6233

DSCF6232

DSCF6234

We then went to a new Indian restaurant in town where about 20 people had gathered to pay tribute to Robin for all her work at Casa Hogar…it was a special evening and I know I shall miss Robin being at Casa Hogar and I know all the girls will miss her too!!!

The days just go by so fast and I am very settled and loving it all!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...