Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Wednesday 10th October 2012..welcome MELANIA…the newest member of the Pearson clan!!!

Up before 8am this morning to meet the very attentive salesman from Honda who offered to take me to the Government office to get my registration and license plate for the scooter…at the office we were told that I was missing one piece of documentation……..I knew where to get this and told the salesman I could do this on my own…so I dropped him back at the office got the paper I needed and back to the office where it took about 15 minutes for me to get all legal and my plate.

Back to the Honda dealership where all last minute checks were made and away I went on Melania!!!!

DSCF6107

DSCF6108

DSCF6105

She rides really nice and it is good to park Yaretzi for a few days!!!!! 

By the way Melania is Latin for black!!!

1pm and I was at the poker game…

DSCF6101

It was good to see the boys again and even better to win 60 pesos!!!

I then went to Paola’s home to see if I could take her out on Saturday but nobody was home.

Next stop was to see Daniela at her English class….she was as happy as ever!!!!!

Back home for a quiet evening……

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...