Sunday, October 21, 2012

Sunday 21st October 2012….a well earned (I think) day of rest!!

Stayed in bed till 8.30am and first thing on my agenda was a cup of tea and to read one of the newspapers I had brought with me from England, old news is still good to read.

I expended so much energy doing that I had to cook myself bacon and eggs and toast and yes another cuppa!!!!

I had put on the Civil list( a local forum) the crash helmet for sale that I bought on the way down which was not the right kind for me and I got an offer to buy…so I went down town and met this nice Canadian guy we had a good chat and I sold him the helmet for 250 pesos!!

I immediately went to a large flea market where I converted my 250 pesos into these items for my new casita!!!

DSCF6264

Outside the market I came across this horse I have never seen a horse with these colors!!!!

DSCF6258

DSCF6260

Came back home and spent the rest of the afternoon outside reading, looking at my work books and sleeping and snoring!!!

I had dinner left overs from last night which were really good and now watching the baseball game!!

So this day of rest comes to a grinding halt this week…every day I am up at 8.00am and down into town for 9am…3 days for Spanish classes from 9am – noon and 3 days for tennis….life is great!!!

4 comments:

Betty Graffis said...

If you ever find out what kind of a horse that is will you please post it? That is an amazing looking horse.

mexicokid said...

You are so right I have never seen one like it, cheers Les

Unknown said...

The colour is called dappled.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...