Sunday, October 14, 2012

Sunday 14th October 2012………Paola’s Day!!!!

Well for a change quite cloudy this morning till about 11 am when the clouds gave way to warm sunshine.

I went to pick up Paola this afternoon her Mother wasn’t home but Paola was happy to come along especially on Melania!!!!!

DSCF6172

We first went to a restaurant that is set on a huge acreage where last year they had a few bicycles for the kids to ride but the bikes are all in for repair so instead of riding we walked around the property!!

DSCF6173

DSCF6174

DSCF6176

DSCF6180

DSCF6178

DSCF6177

We then went downtown to the main square…I love this place it is the center of all activity and always something going on!!!

DSCF6182

Today there was some cars that are entered in the Pan Am car race.

DSCF6183

DSCF6190

A busy place.

DSCF6186

It was so hot we had to have ice cream!!!

DSCF6192

Then it was a fruit cup to take home.

We had a really good visit I try and ask her questions in Spanish and get her to answer in English…..because Paola is not having the English classes Carolyn has offered to have her for 45 minutes once a week for some English lessons so that will be good for her.

I dropped Paola at home but her Mum still was not home but gave me her cell number and I will call her later to see if I can fix Paola up with an appointment to get her teeth cleaned and checked.

It was lovely to be one on one with her, she was happy all the time, smiling and loving.

So ends my second week it sure has been a busy but wonderful two weeks!!!

1 comment:

Paula and Jerry said...

It is wonderful to see Paola looking so great and happy!

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...