Monday, October 22, 2012

Monday 22nd October 2012….school day!!!

Up at 7.45am and was at class by 8.45am it was a little cool on the scooter but I was well dressed….the School is almost down town

DSCF6266

DSCF6267

There are 10 people in the class and we were paired off with a partner first thing and I got really lucky because I was paired with Mary who is a California lady who speaks very slowly and her pronunciation is very good.

It was three hours of learning and you work in pairs there is none of this standing up in front of the class….very structured and enjoyable but I must admit by almost thee hours I was toast I couldn’t think anymore.  We have lots of homework and the next class is Wednesday morning.  It was a good beginning and now I need to study hard at home and to practice what I learned!!

Came home and was hoping to hear from CH and that I could have Daniela for the afternoon but there was no e mail from them!!!

So I relaxed outside read my book and did some computer work.  At 5.00pm I went to the English class for the girls and sat next to Daniela..it was photo day!!

DSCF6268

These are some of the girls from CH and the American couple who I believe help set up the program.

The class for the girls is in my opinion a little too advanced for them but they do listen and try hard!!

DSCF6269

Daniela working on the board!!!

It was good to see her and to know she is OK and happy!!!

I then went to look at my casita and to move a few things out that I don’t need and also took these sunset photos from my roof!!!!

DSCF6271

DSCF6275

Now home watching the baseball game which is turning into a rout!!!!

So this schoolboy signing off!!!!!!!

1 comment:

living.boondockingmexico said...

Looks like you found the right place to live. Enjoy!

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...