Sunday, September 02, 2012

Sunday 2nd September 2012……..an easy day!!

I went to bed last night around 9.30 pm and slept great till 4.30 am and so I got up and sorted out my suitcases and puttered around till 9am when I took Ramona to the huge parking lot by Wal-Mart and put the for sale sign out and left her there till this afternoon.  I did get two calls and showed it to one man so there was a bit of hope….tomorrow I am going to see a dealer and see what they have to say.

This afternoon Heather and I took Boomer down to the beach he loves the ocean!!!

DSCF5456

DSCF5453

DSCF5452

He just will fetch the stick all day long.

These hanging baskets Heather’s boys bought her for Mother’s day..they are so beautiful!!

DSCF5459

These were taken from my bedroom window!!

DSCF5460

DSCF5461

I spent the rest of the late afternoon and evening sorting out my stuff and getting things ready for my move to SMA…..I think I may be in bed early again tonight!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...