Thursday, August 30, 2012

Thursday 30th August 2012…..Rain stop play!!!

It rained most of the night and was still raining this morning…Malc and I had planned to play golf but had to revert to Plan B which was me spending the morning getting my stuff ready and packing some of my things away.

After lunch Malc suggested that we go into town and play some snooker…….it was still cold and wet so we went and played 4 games of snooker….here is my Bro concentrating so hard!!

DSCF5433

DSCF5431

We both really enjoyed the games!!!

Back home had time to read the newspaper and then it was off to Claire, Mark and Tom’s for supper…they cooked a lovely meal and we all had a great family time the last time we shall all be together for a while…do I have a beautiful and handsome family or what????

DSCF5434

Mark, Andy and Malc in the front

and Claire, Sam, Darren, Janet and Tom!!

I said goodbye to Claire, Mark and Tom as they are leaving in the morning for a weekend in their caravan…..it has been wonderful to connect again with everyone and Tom sure is turning into a great young man!!!

So this is it my last full day tomorrow!!!!!!!

 

PS

 

 

 

 

Did I forget to mention that I am the snooker King??

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...