Saturday, August 18, 2012

Saturday 18th August 2012……It is Saturday so its gotta be Footie day!!!!

Had a really easy morning a beautiful day so sat out in the garden on the lounger with tea and the newspaper!!!

Just before lunch I went for my usual 6 km walk and then Malc, Andy and I went to the opening season game for the local TIGERS!!!!

DSCF4916

DSCF4917

At half time the crowd acknowledged Luke Campbell the Gold medal Boxing champion

DSCF4919

and then in the second half one of the Tiger;s scored the only goal of the game…it was a good game and enjoyable to watch.

Tonight we went over to Sam and Darren's for a lovely supper..

DSCF4922

Another great evening and although I am coming down with a head cold no complaints.

On Monday morning we leave on a 5 day coach trip to Scotland so more about that later.

Yashi Kochi!!

image

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...