Friday, June 01, 2012

Thursday 31st May 2012…..all my bags are packed I’m ready to go!!!

DSCF9582

Spent most of the day packing, getting Ramona ready to be left for three months and visiting with Heather who cooked a lovely meal again this evening before I went off to poker.

In sports consistency is a key element in success and I am very consistent at poker I lost 20 dollars AGAIN!!!!

So here I am ready for my last sleep…I will blog and answer e mails when I can so do not fret if I am a day or two behind!!!

Map picture
Map picture

I land in Manchester at 11am on Saturday morning and then a 2 hour drive to Janet and Malc’s house…

 

Yashi Kochi!!

2 comments:

Paula and Jerry said...

Buen viaje, amigo! Looking forward to your blogs, whenever you do have a chance to post them. The most important thing for you to do on your adventure is have fun!
Cheers! P & J xo xo

mexicokid said...

Thanks for the god wishes you NS plonkers!!!!!

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...