Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Saturday 16th June 2012……..youa wanna havea Pizza ina Italy!!!!!!!

Left beautiful Switzerland and after a 3 hour drive we crossed the border into…

DSCF0383

Amazing g since leaving England we have been to 6 countries and with the open borders not one stop, not one check point and never showing our passports!!!

The camp ground that Malc had picked out was less than a mile into Italy..the camp ground not quite as palatial as the others but certainly in a great location and the site was clean and quiet and the facilities perfect!!!

DSCF0407

After three busy days it was great to sit and relax and get some sun and for me a swim in this lovely lake right by the camp site..

DSCF0384X is where I swam to!

 

I then went for a walk on the river boardwalk..

DSCF0385

into the little town!!

DSCF0388

DSCF0391

After another of Janet’s gourmet meals Malc and I walked along the boardwalk in search of the elusive

DSCF0402

It is a very pretty town

DSCF0392

DSCF0397

DSCF0406

Just by the campsite entrance there was a concert taking place and the boardwalk was packed!!

DSCF0404

DSCF0405

Soon enough it was time for tea and the big game……I must like Italian soil….

DSCF0408-001

Yet another wonderful day I must say this is such a fabulous trip J & M are wonderful hosts and we are having a blast real easy travelling…..Yashi Kochi!!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...