Friday, June 01, 2012

Friday 1st June 2012….rabbits, rabbits, rabbits!!!!

Well it is almost noon the bags are packed Heather made me a lunch, Ross made the most amazing cinnamon buns and I am ready to head out to the float plane terminal for my 1.50pm flight to Vancouver and my flight later today leaves at 6pm getting into Manchester at their time of 11am Saturday morning!!

I must say a huge thank you to Heather and Kirby and the boys for again making me feel like part of the family…I have so enjoyed my weeks on the Bank!!!!  thanks!!!

Looking forward to seeing my family and travelling together…so bring it on!!!!!!!

 

Happy, safe and wonderful weekend to all my readers!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...