Wednesday, May 09, 2012

Wednesday 9th May 2012…I spoke to soon!!!

Just after I posted the blog last night I took a relapse and was so achy again and this morning the same…so I am happy that Heather and Kirby are coming home today and I can catch up on my rest…I want to thank the boys for being so well behaved they were no problem at all…now that BOOMER that is a different story!!

I do not want to complain but I have no energy but did manage to clean up the house and went to the ferry Terminal to get the cruise buddies….this is the BC ferry that sails between Vancouver and the Island and Heather and Kirby are on there somewhere!!

DSCF9205

DSCF9208

DSCF9210

DSCF9211

They arrived just before 1pm and had a most wonderful time I cannot wait to see Kirby’s photos….

I had a business appointment this afternoon then came home and took a nap and woke up in time to watch a hockey game…..I have no idea what I will do tomorrow because that will be the first day since I arrived home that there is no hockey game being played!!!

Heather prepared a nice super and told lots of stories…it is going to be an early night…blessings Les

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...