Wednesday, May 02, 2012

Tuesday 2nd May 2012….32 years ago I said those 2 magical words…”I DO”!!!!

Big day today…I took Heather and Kirby down to the ferry terminal at 8am to catch the ferry to Vancouver where they join this little ship

volendammainfor their 7 day cruise to Alaska!!!

So I am “in Charge” of the boys!!!!!!  Ben 20. Alex 18 and Zach soon to be i6!!!

Went for a long walk and then did some chores in town……

Boomer

IMG_0065and I do lots of walks!!!

Time to feed my boys supper

DSCF9143

and of course I did find time to watch a great hockey game which went into the 6th period!!!

nyrr_1759

Not very clear shots but looking from the deck of the house this is the ship Heather and Kirby are on!!!

DSCF9146

DSCF9145

Heather called tonight and they are  already having so much fun!!

I must say the three boys were really good and I have not had to send anyone to their room yet!!!!

 

So what I bet you are wondering did I say “I do” to 32 years ago???

DSCF9142

I said yes to this lovely lady Connie and we were married this date 1980 in Bermuda!!!

This was a Christmas dinner the two girls next to me are Connie’s daughter's from a previous marriage!!

DSCF9140

We came to Canada a day after the wedding and lived in Smoky Lake Alberta…..the marriage did not go well and I filed for divorce in 1983…..

I just found these 2 photos this week when I went through all my papers!!!

All my kidlets are in bed and time for me too….Yashi Kochi!!

2 comments:

Paula and Jerry said...

Les, that was quite the "stache" you had back in the 80s! Also, I must comment that you had told us that Fanny's your aunt. Now we come to find out she's your ex mother-in-law! Oh, well, we are still quite sure that Bob's your uncle!

mexicokid said...

You should go on the comedy circuit!!!!!! AND my Uncle's name is BRAM!!!! Too funny!!!

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...