Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Tuesday 29th May 2012…………..almost ready!!!

This morning it was more laundry and getting things ready…..then I got cleaned up…again I had some complaints about not enough photos of me!!!!!  It is true!!!!

So ladies what do you think????????

DSCF9554

DSCF9557

 

 

 

picked up Annie and did some chores with her and then she treated me to a Birthday lunch…thanks.

At one of the places we went to this sign was outside!!

DSCF9559

Next was to Karen’s place where we walked the sea wall..

DSCF9560

A long time ago Mayor of Nanaimo Frank Ney…

DSCF9561

It was a great walk home in time for supper and then to watch Zach again on TV with another Station!!!

DSCF9566

DSCF9563

DSCF9562

DSCF9565

So to my trip details…I fly out of Nanaimo on the float plane at 2pm it is a 25 minutes flight..then a free shuttle to the International airport in time for my 6pm flight to Manchester…the time difference is 8 hours and I arrive in Manchester at 11am and my Brother better be there waiting!!!!!

Are we excited yet????

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...