Sunday, May 27, 2012

Sunday 27th May 2012…..a lazy, lazy day!!!!

Woke up to grey skies and cooler temps..it was a morning to stay home and I spent the morning doing research on the countries I shall be visiting over the next three months!!

countries_europe_mapFrance….Belgium…Holland……Germany…Switzerland…Italy…..Slovenia…Croatia…..Montenegro…Greece and Turkey!!!!

In the afternoon I started getting things out for my trip!!!

DSCF9546

In the late afternoon went and did some shopping then after supper more research and there you have it one lazy day.

 

I did go through some old photo albums this evening..here is this punk rocker from about 10 years ago!!!!

DSCF9547Check out the nose and lip rings!!!!!

Zach had another great round of golf again with borrowed clubs he finished second and has now qualified for the Men’s BC open championship…at 15 years of age..Way to go Zach!!

 

5 more sleeps!!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...