Saturday, May 19, 2012

Saturday 19th May 2012…I did it again!!!

Became a couch potato at 10am watching a hockey game and followed that with the live huge soccer match in Germany!!

_60355490_60355484Check out the sport pages if you want to read about Chelsea’s win!!!

Spied this nice looking yacht off the deck…

DSCF9361

DSCF9362

At 2pm I decided it was time for me to move so went on a two hour walk around the neighborhood!!!!

Inga had invited me out for dinner to celebrate my up coming birthday ……… the deer live in her back yard!!

DSCF9363

DSCF9365

Had a lovely meal and the pub we went to had a crib board and we played two games modesty forbids me from telling you all that I won!!!!

Thanks Inga for a nice evening!!!

I e mailed Paula to thank her for the hot tub photo on yesterday’s blog and asked her about Jerry and I being served tea and she sent me this photo today!!!

IMG_1495

The lives of the rich and famous…so there goes another lovely day!!

Yashi Kochi….

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...