Sunday, April 01, 2012

Sunday April 1st 2012…rabbits, rabbits, rabbits!!!

I cannot believe I duped so many of you…I have been laughing so hard all day but some of my friends are really mad at me…so to them I say I am sorry to upset you and thanks for all the kind words and thoughts that came my way…..To Eddie, Sherry, Karen, Inga..well done you are super smart ladies.

 

 

Bonita is fine and I am sorry again I offended anyone with my sense(lack of) humor……!!!!

 

Come on you still got to love me..come on say it..…. come on!!!!

4 comments:

Karyn-Lee said...

U stinker!!!!!

mexicokid said...

I am in big trouble with some of my friends they fell for it hook line and sinker..I have some serious kissing up to do.....anybody wanna buy a bridge in Florida???? Sorry to everyone I upset.... my Limey sense of humour followed me over the ocean...Les

Croft said...

Norma says when she sees you.... Well, lets just say you will not be able to keep your "pecker up" for a while.

mexicokid said...

too funny..some people actually know what that means!!!! that is another story for the blog on a slow day...Les

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...