Sunday, April 22, 2012

Sunday 22nd April 2012…..a full day!!!

Today is Alex’s 18th Birthday so we all watched him open his gifts this morning and he was thrilled with his new skim board his Mum and Dad had given him…..9am and it was time for me to find my way to the couch for the first hockey game of the day and it was a great game and saw the Penguins eliminated!!!

I then decided it was time for my walk so off I went on a two hour tour of the neighborhood and I think you will agree this is a very beautiful part of the world!!!

As I mentioned the other day this area around here is deer habitat and on my walk I counted 24 of these….

DSCF9028

DSCF9031

DSCF9032

I walked down to the beach below the house where Alex was trying out his new board!!!

DSCF9035

DSCF9037

Lots of sand dollars on the beach!!

DSCF9038

DSCF9040

Bring back the Mexico price of gas 83 cents a litre!!!!

 

 

DSCF9041It is hard to see but the price is $1.359 a litre!!!

The welcome sign at the north end of the city!!!

DSCF9043

I really enjoyed the walk and came home and the sun was shining so I got the lounge chair out and Boomer and I sat and read, well actually Boomer was more interested in my shoe!!!

DSCF9044

This is taken from the bottom of the yard looking back and you can see my room!!

DSCF9049

I put up this Hummingbird feeder yesterday and I did see one bird today come to it so I will have to keep an eye out and try and get a photo…

Tonight Alex had a few of his fiends around and here he is with his Mum and the cake!!!

DSCF9050

Well I think that is it nothing else happened today…

 

Let me think….

 

something else happened….

 

what was it now….

 

 

oh yes I remember!!!!!

143279784-430x296

My mighty Kings sent the Canucks to the golf course!!!!!!!!

I can tell you I was not a popular guy at the house tonight!!!!!!

 

PURA VIDA!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...