Tuesday, March 06, 2012

Tuesday 6th March 2012…..a little bit of everything!!

Forgot to mention yesterday that when I arrived here there is a time difference by one hour so I woke up early this morning but that was OK I went and did my beach walk I think just over two miles and it was a great way to start the day.

After breakfast it was time for my laundry chores!!

IMG_8961

Then went over to Gail and Larry’s and saw this guy on the roof!!

IMG_8942

IMG_8943

Larry and I went on a little road trip about 15 miles down the highway to a new development under construction..we had a tour of the property and lots were selling for over 200,000 dollars…not for me!!!

Some sights on the way back

IMG_8945

IMG_8958

A Yaka tree!!

IMG_8959

IMG_8960

We then stopped in the little beach town of Chacala…a lovely setting!!

IMG_8952

IMG_8948

Larry waiting for his shrimp!!!

IMG_8949

We didn’t get back till 5pm and it was a great afternoon and whilst we had been having fun Gail was slaving away in the kitchen and look what she did!!!!!

IMG_8962

They invited me back for supper and you can tell by this photo that this is my kind of a meal!!!

IMG_8963

Pork chop, mashed potato, stuffing, veg and gravy!!!!

I have to say the lemon pie that followed was the best pie I have ever tasted!!!!  Thanks so much!!

 

 

Yashi Kochi!!!!!

2 comments:

Croft said...

The last of the "Meat and Potatoes" guys!

mexicokid said...

Yes a dying breed!!!!!

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...