Thursday, March 22, 2012

Thursday 22nd March 2012…another long driving day!!!

Had a wonderful peaceful sleep and I was on the road by 8am I knew this was going to be a long day on the road but mostly the roads were toll roads!!

IMG_9327

I also went through about 10 Military and police and agricultural check points but was waved through each one!!

IMG_9326

The roads were like this!!!

IMG_9323

IMG_9319

A rare event…me passing someone!!!!

IMG_9324

The drive was OK and I am now safely tucked into a lovey RV ark in San Carlos/Guaymas and it is 6pm and I am listening to the Canucks hockey game and will relax later on….staying here for a couple of days!!!!

Yashi Kochi!!!

Map picture

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...