Thursday, March 01, 2012

Thursday 1st March 2012……Rabbits, rabbits. rabbits!!!!

WOW where does the time go a new month already…….

Had an easy morning and went with Paula and Jerry  here for breakfast!!!

IMG_8874

Hope is wasn’t going to be a frog leg omelet!!!!!

Actually the restaurant was very clean and well set out and food was great..thanks for breakfast P & J!!!!

I then did my usual long and enjoyable beach walk and then around 5pm went over to Barb, Joy, Frank and Colin’s for a game of Mexican train which we didn’t get to finish, then had a great supper and lots of great conversations….I am so lucky to have so many of my special friends in one place..

Now home listening to the Canucks hockey on the computer.

Paula sent me this photo of little Diane from Maruata   …she is the little tyke that when I asked her for a kiss would peck my cheek….I must add there was no beer in this bottle…what a great photo!!!!

IMG_0207

Yashi Kochi!!

3 comments:

Croft said...

Les, perhaps you can help me out here... Which hockey team is currently in first place in the league?

mexicokid said...

APRIL!!!!!! This means nothing weren't they in first place last season?? Boy can I get people going..too fuuny cheers Les

Rod and Sylvia said...

ABB.
Anybody But Boston!

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...