Saturday, March 03, 2012

Saturday 3rd March 2012….some fond farewells!!!

This morning was another easy morning and then I went back to the small town 20km away where I had ordered some meat pies…on the way I came across this sight!!

IMG_8900

Really hard to imagine how on a straight stretch of road something like this could happen.

IMG_8901

Traffic was backed up a long way when the tow truck was pulling the truck out but with Bonita I was able to scoot around the side and did not have to wait!!!

This afternoon I went over to Barb, Joy, Frank and Colin’s casa for our final game of Mexican Train and as usual Barb was victorious!!!!

IMG_8902

Guess which one is BARB?????

Then other friends Pat and Joe came over and we sat around talking and then a great meal…it was a lovely evening.  Barb and Frank live on Vancouver Island so I shall see them in May but Joy and Colin probably not till next winter…thank you all for being such good and kind friends to me all these years!!!!

IMG_8903

Now listening to the Canucks getting hammered in their game against Buffalo…….

Yashi Kochi!!!!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...