Monday, March 26, 2012

Monday 26th March 2012…last full day in San Carlos!!!

Another wonderful sunny morning and I got on Bonita and went into town to meet Brenda and Roy, fellow Canadians who moved here 7 years ago.  We had a great visit and I picked up a couple of tips regarding my move in September.

Came back and did my long beach walk you can see the beach was crowded!!

IMG_9432

I have enjoyed these walks I get a lot of thinking done and just like the quiet times.

So around 3pm after an hour of R & R it was time to get to work getting Ramona ready for the road, washed and stored Bonita, cleaned windows and put everything in the right place.

Then it was time to cook I prepared three meals and froze them for the road.

Showered and shaved and cleaned up and listening to the Canucks hockey game.

I have sent a letter to my girls care of Carolyn and she was so kind to take the letters and visit the girls last week and sent me these photos!!!

8

Looks like my Spanish is not that great!!!!

6

Daniela looking at some photos!!!

7

Now that is a nice smile Paola..here with another friend I think that is Dulce!!!

Carolyn also sent me some SMA photos…this is a lovely time of the year the blue Jacaranda trees are in full bloom and the town looks awesome!!

Jacarandra Tree in Queretaro

Jacarandas on the street

5

1

Just great photos thank you so much!!!

So I am on the road tomorrow and heading to Puerto Penasco which is close to the Arizona border…it is about a 7 hour drive and I shall stay a few days I also have a good friend there an English gal with a great name…Lesley!!!  This is also the town where Linda and Guy owned their restaurant for many years and the place where I first met them!!!!

Map picture

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...