Monday, March 12, 2012

Monday 12th March 2012…do you think I shall ever run out of a title header for my posts??

Not likely…today was market day here in town so I took a walk up town after French toast for breakfast!!

IMG_9073

Always so colorful!!

IMG_9074

IMG_9075

In the afternoon I did my beach walk but feeling good so I did it twice then relaxed by the pool and then went for a nice long swim!!!

Early evening still trying to catch a sunset went on the scooter to the top of a very steep hill but not the shot I was looking for!!

IMG_9076

I have to get past that Island!!

IMG_9079

This is a pretty shot!!!

This evening I pulled out all my road maps and travel books  and have to seriously decide which route to go and what to see on the way back to the Island.  I did pay for another week here so as it stands now I plan to leave next Monday!!!

I am all cleaned up, shaved and showered and going to watch a movie and I think I may have a piece of apple pie that Gail baked in my freezer…maybe!!!!

PURA VIDA!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...