Saturday, February 25, 2012

Wednesday 22nd February 2012..let me tell you about my friend Jerry!!!

he is amazing the first day I was here I told him that tomorrow I expected him to arrange for turtles to be seen and as you read on yesterday’s blog about the mind blowing experience…he came through.  Well last night I told him that today I wanted to see whales well at 7am he is banging on my door telling me to come out and there in front of the camp out in the distance we saw a whale passing by not quick enough with the camera..but he came through again but I think I have him stuck because tomorrow I told him I wanted to see elephants and a kangaroo!!!!

A good breakfast, read an old newspaper and ready for our 9am fishing trip.   Both Jerry and Ken are big fisherman and Chon the owner of the restaurant where we are all staying said he would take us out I went along as camera man!!!

So sit back and enjoy a morning at sea!!!

IMG_8739

IMG_8741IMG_8742

IMG_8743

IMG_8746

I never thought he would take us through the cave but he did!!!

IMG_8748

The skipper!!

IMG_8750

Do you think the boys are happy??

IMG_8751

Ken was the first one to land a fish!

IMG_8757

But Jerry was not far behind!!

IMG_8766

IMG_8768

Can you see the campers??

IMG_8774

As we were heading back after a lovely morning I saw these amazing sights about 50 yards away…Manta Rays!!!!!

IMG_8779

 

IMG_8778

IMG_8780

I have never seen anything quite like the show they put on well worth the price of admission!!!

It was a great morning and again one for the memory banks!!

After lunch I spent the afternoon lounging, reading, eating, sleeping, swimming then went for the long beach walk again!!!

Some sights around here..

IMG_8736

Little Dianna when I ask her for a beso (kiss) she kisses me!!!

IMG_8735

IMG_8786

A sleepy Mexican village!!

IMG_8788

Lupita doing her chores!!!

As Chris and Ken are leaving tomorrow the owner of the restaurant Leti made us all supper tonight fried shrimp and fries and my first time for shrimp and I enjoyed it…..movie time with tea and cookies ..another wonderful day on the beach and again wished I could share some of these sights with my girls…Blessings Les

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...