Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Wednesday 15th February 2012…last poker day!!

Not raining but not sunny either…this morning Karen asked me to help with starting her car and taking it for a spin as it had sat for two months so I went over and the car started right out and I took advantage of a drive by taking a couple of boxes of my stuff to leave at Linda and Guy’s house I figured there is no point in taking  some of my stuff back and then bringing it back in September so it was kind of them to let me store it there.

So thanks Karen that worked out great for me too!!

Back in time for lunch and then to my last poker game, what a shame I am on a roll won another 120 pesos!!!

Got cleaned up and went and picked up Sara we had been invited to Penina and Isaiah, one of my tennis buddies, for supper.

They are renting a beautiful home and it was a lovely evening great food and conversation..thanks.

Now 10pm and I am listening to the Canucks hockey game on the computer!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...