Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Tuesday 14th February 2012….Happy Valentine’s Day!!!

I am so fortunate to have so many incredible, beautiful and special ladies in my life….it seems all my really special friends have been of the female persuasion from small girls to Great Grannies…So on this very special day I would like to publicly acknowledge you all…..I feel blessed to have our paths cross and know that in my own way I love you all and thank you so much for being there for me!!!!

floewers_thumb2Happy Valentine’s Day!!!

This is also the day in 1995 when the most lovely woman ever passed away…….My MUM was an icon and a truly finer, kinder and wonderful woman could mot be found.

Always there for her family the bond we shared even though for the adult part of my life I was thousands of miles away, was a bond of true love and admiration…..thanks MUM for all you ever did for me…I think of you often and remember the great times we shared.  Today I celebrate your life and know that I still love you and wish you could have taken that one drive in Ramona!!!!!

mum1_thumb1My first day as a Police officer 1967!!

scan0014_thumb1

mum2_thumb2Bermuda early seventies!!!

scan0007_thumb1No wonder I am in touch with my feminine side….Mum has me in a DRESS!!!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...