Thursday, February 02, 2012

Thursday 2nd February 2012……….welcome back sol!!!!!!

A fairly easy day started out with a great breakfast of…yes you guessed it the Pearson world famous scrambled eggs and tea and a newspaper….then it was off to Linda and Guy’s for a little visit and to get some things out of Ramona…then back into town to do some chores and home by noon!!!

After an incredible loud thunderstorm during the night the sunny skies and the sun returned and I could not pass up the opportunity of a couple of hours outside!!

IMG_8376

It was so nice to have the warmth of the sun on me after three days of cooler weather but it is only supposed to last till Sunday then next week…well I don’t want to talk about that!!!

Later on in the afternoon Carolyn came and picked me up and we went to Casa Hogar to meet with Robin.

I wanted to introduce them to each other as Carolyn is going to come and visit with the girls when I leave SMA later this month….so we set up a plan for Carolyn to visit with the girls first at CH and then when they are comfortable with each other to go out on little trips I am so happy about this as the girls will have some fun times and hopefully they may even talk about me!!!!

We then came back to Casita Doris for tea and after Carolyn left I went for a nice long walk, stopped in to check on Sara and make sure she was doing her Spanish homework!!! 

This evening it is movie night….

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...