Sunday, February 05, 2012

Sunday 5th February 2012….a no photo blog!!!!

Sunday morning usual tennis and happy to report that I played much better than yesterday and also happy to report no ambulance necessary after last week’s little medical mishaps!!!

I spent the afternoon in the sun reading and snoozing and then I got busy in the kitchen as I had invited Sara for supper and I cooked a fairly simple but good meal of Bangers and mash, with fresh carrots, beans and mushrooms…….after supper Sara and I got into a long conversation about all sorts of things and I wasn’t really bothered that I didn’t watch the Super bowl…..not my sport.

Tonight it thundered and many lightening strikes and a huge down pour of rain…

So a  short and sweet blog today!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...