Saturday, February 04, 2012

Saturday 4th February 2012…at last the girls to La Gruta!!!

Happy Birthday to my special buddy Larry…we have been friends for over 30 years and I celebrate those years have a great day with that gorgeous wife of yours!!!

Well I didn’t have a great sleep woke up early and couldn’t get back to sleep and my tired bones showed in my morning tennis when it was the worst game I have played in years….came home and got ready to take the girls to La Gruta…the hot pools!!!

I went and picked up Paola and Daniela and then we went and got Sara and off to the pools…..the girls love it there and they only come out of the water to eat!!!

IMG_8381

IMG_8382

IMG_8384

They look so lovely in the new suits that Sara brought for them!!

IMG_8387

Those are Paola’s feet!!

IMG_8388

IMG_8389

IMG_8390

IMG_8391

2

photo

The girls really had a great time and I was so happy that I was able to take them at least once before I leave!!!

We took the bus back and that was an adventure…I walked to the bus with Paola and I am convinced as is Sara and Carolyn said the same thing on Thursday too..that Paola is still not right she seems so distant and so sad and her eyes are not filled with joy…..I think she has some serious issues and I am going to see Robin and talk with her and see what can be done.

Tonight was laundry night and I am now settled downstairs in the TV room watching a live hockey game!!

On a really personal note I want to thank all my special close and lovely friends…you all know who you are… the part you play in my life is so huge and I appreciate every one of you…blessings Les

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...