Saturday, February 11, 2012

Saturday 11th February 2012..well the sun returned and very hot and lovely here today!!!

None of the above is true….. more like this

IMG_8438

 

 

 

or this

 

 

IMG_8442

 

 

 

IMG_8435

 

Enjoyed a live soccer game from England this morning!!

 

Took a cab over to Linda and Guy’s and drove Ramona to the RV park it was sort of neat to be behind the wheel again, felt good.

No problem getting into the park and all set up then walked back in the rain to Casita Doris and did the final cleaning and getting it ready for Emily’s arrival tomorrow!!

Then went back to Ramona and spent all afternoon getting the inside of Ramona all fixed up.

This is the reason I have not played tennis in ages!!!

IMG_8443

 

Sara invited me for supper and she cooked a lovely can of Campbell's Mushroom soup!!!!

Now I am back at Casita Doris downstairs in the TV room and intend to watch two live hockey games then drive over to Ramona for my first sleep in her in two  months!

Thanks Robin for sending me this photo of Paola taken today!!

Paola

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...