Monday, February 27, 2012

Monday 27th February 2012…the blog!!

A couple of days ago I received some very private and sad news and I needed to take some time off to assimilate the repercussions of the news…so I have been re evaluating my life style and my choices.  I have walked miles on the beaches which is very therapeutic for me.

Some things in this life we have no control over and this is one of those situations…..but still doesn’t lessen the sadness……with help of kind and encouraging words from close friends I am feeling OK and these changes no way impact my move to SMA in September I embrace and look forward to that move.

I shall be back to blogging tomorrow and sharing my life again..thanks and blessings to all!!!!

3 comments:

Croft said...

Advice from Croft the atheist:

God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,

Courage to change the things I can,

And wisdom to know the difference.

mexicokid said...

very powerful words thanks Croft!!!

mexicokid said...

very powerful words thanks Croft!!!

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...