Friday, February 03, 2012

Friday 3rd February 2012…..…that sun is still shining!!!

A slow morning till 11am when I went to play tennis and as always a great time.. came home and read the local paper out on the sun deck before going to visit my friends Martha and Noe, who last year traveled all over Europe and went to many of the countries I intend to visit in the summer.

It was really nice to visit with them and see their beautiful home and I learned lots of little tips and places to go!!!

Back to Casita Doris for a quick bit to eat and then off to the English class for the girls…poor Daniela she looked so tired!!

IMG_8380Not a very clear photo..

Paola was more awake and check out her eye lashes!!!

IMG_8379

I told the girls I would pick them up tomorrow as I have them all afternoon!!!

Borrowed this great quote from a fellow bloggers post!!!

0

How quickly the evenings get here…..This time next week I will be getting ready to move out of Casita Doris…I shall move Ramona back to the RV park next Saturday for a week…..

I wish you all a great and happy weekend!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...