Saturday, February 25, 2012

Friday 24th February 2012…..well if yesterday was a lazy day today was …….

My last full day here in the sleepy and lovely village of Maruata…woke to lovely sunny warm skies and after breakfast with Paula’s advice I had to give myself some first aid treatment.  I had noticed the last two days when I walk barefoot on the beach that one of my toes was sore and not until Paula looked at it this morning and told me it was blistered and open quite deep did I realize I needed some attention……so thanks to the first aid kit that Heather and Kirby had given to me before I left I was able to bathe my foot and treat the toe and then keep it covered…..and now at 6pm I am soaking it again and then some cream and I should be raring to go again soon.

So today was a beach afternoon lots of reading, swimming and I have been told again snoring!!!!

IMG_8821

Little Lupita did not have school day so her and her Aunt Vanessa lounged around too!!

I have had some complaints from my female readers about the fact that to see turtles is OK and to see nice beach views is OK but they want to see skin and preferably my skin…so you have been warned the following photographs are only for my mature female fans of which I know of maybe….well let me think how many do I know…..well for sure there is…..well perhaps names cannot come immediately to mind but I am sure there has to be one…well I hope so otherwise my morale is down the drain..

 

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED THIS PHOTOHGRAPH CONTAINS PARTIAL NUDITY!!!!!!!!!

IMG_8825

IMG_8822

Paula gave me another great haircut and I had ordered fish and chips for the three of us from the restaurant and the meal was lovely!!!

IMG_8826

Sunset!!

IMG_8830

We finished of our game of Mexican Train from yesterday and then it was movie time and tea for me.

IMG_8835and with my tea a special treat as Paula and Lupita had made Rice Krispy squares for everyone!!!

I have really enjoyed my beach time here of course made extra special by having Paula and Jerry around…seems a long time ago since I was in SMA with my girls or playing tennis but only a week!!!!

I leave tomorrow for Barra de Navidad a drive north of about 4 hours where I have more special friends waiting for me…

Yashi Kochi!!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...