Friday, February 10, 2012

Friday 10th February 2012…Guess what???? Yes another rainy day!!

Now this is getting tiresome but I bet some of you rotten readers out there are thinking serves him right for all those sunny skies comments I used to make…if I find out who you are you just know there is a blog ban in your future!!!!

So in between showers this morning I rode up to Linda and Guy’s Casa and borrowed their van came back to Casita Doris and loaded just about all my stuff up and took it back and put it in Ramona…I then spent a couple of hours getting things sorted inside Ramona in preparation for moving her back to the RV park tomorrow morning…so tonight will be my last night in Casita Doris I have really enjoyed my two months stay here very lovely… thanks so much Karen and Gregg for your kind hospitality just sorry you were not around to have some company!!

So tonight it is Hecho’s again and the great music… I had invited Sara and Linda and Guy but sad to say Linda and Guy said no at the last minute because of the weather Guy has to be so careful not to get chilled so I fully understand and hopefully they can make it next week..so Sara and I went and it is the first time that Sara has heard the music and she really enjoyed them…the quartet are really incredible musicians…BUT where was my Country fried steak???? They ran out tonight so I had to settle for fish but it was also a great meal!!

It has been wet and damp most of the day and I found out that the usual Saturday morning tennis is cancelled…so I shall miss that!!
So let’s see what tomorrow brings..fingers crossed for sun…blessings Les

3 comments:

Kevin Read said...

Here in Cuernavaca we had rain all yesterday morning. First rain we've seen since mid-October!

www.travelwithkevinandruth.com

living.boondockingmexico said...

We have snow about 20 minutes from here, funky weather, you're not alone!

mexicokid said...

I guess i shouldn't complain too much it is still pretty fantastic here in SMA..Pura vida!!

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...