Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Wednesday 18th January 2012…..no rest for me!!!

Started out this morning at 9.30am going up town to buy a few things and then to the RV park for my Paula haircut!!!   She is a star and is great at cutting my hair even though I say so myself I think it looks great…I think I may have to carry a big stick!!!!!!  If you don’t understand that…well I am sorry!!!!!!

 

IMG_8182

Went straight to the tennis court for two hours of good tennis and from there   to poker.

If I tell you I have no photo of my stack of chips you may surmise I lost today… but only 40 pesos…….from here straight to Linda and Guy’s casa with a birthday gift for a very special lady!!!

Happy Birthday Linda…thank you for being such an awesome and giving friend to me for over 10 years now!!!!

Back to Casita Doris for a well earned cup of tea and an hour of reading before I went to Ms.Josefina’s English class for the girls!!!

IMG_8184See Daniela peeking!!!

The teacher Lois is so good with the girls and he uses Rosetta Stone CD’s

IMG_8185

My day was made complete when after class Paola and Daniela both came up to me and I told them I would see them tomorrow and they both asked about Paula and Jerry and then brought tears to my eyes…they both took turns to hug me and give me a kiss on the cheek and told me they loved me!!!!

A quiet night at home tea and a movie!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...