Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Tuesday 31st January 2012…OK enough bring back the sun!!!

It rained quite hard for most of the night and I knew my 9am tennis would be cancelled but because I was with a different group and I was subbing in I had to go just to make sure so got ready and rode up there to find the courts unplayable so turned around and came home and relaxed for the morning read a current newspaper that Sara had given me and then started to read, study and do some computer work.

I did book my summer flight to England the other day as the flights were getting full so I leave Vancouver on 1st June and return 1st September but more about that trip another day.

At 1pm I went to pick up Sara and took her to the Tuesday market!!

IMG_8359

IMG_8361

IMG_8362

The general consensus is if you cannot find what you are looking for in this market you do not need it!!!

IMG_8363

You know I could not pass this store with out a purchase!!!

IMG_8364

A big bag of fresh delicious berries for 20 pesos!!!

I invited Sara for supper she made a lovely salad and I BBQ’d nice turkey burgers!!

Sara just  left and I am about to go downstairs and watch a live broadcast of the Canucks hockey game!!

So no sun and the rest of the week is not looking good but I am not complaining….that is a big fat lie…I AM!!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...