Thursday, January 12, 2012

Thursday 12th January 2012…a busy day!!

I played tennis this morning at 9am for a couple of hours with a different group I was filling in for someone and it was good tennis!!

Then Paula and Jerry and I went to a really nice restaurant and we all had the same thing for lunch a very favorite Mexican dish…wait for it…….Chicken Pot Pie!!!!!

It was very tasty and was nice to catch up with my friends….from there we took a cab to Casa Hogar…it was a great visit and do you think the girls took to Jerry??

IMG_8031

IMG_8032

IMG_8033

Check out their eyes and their smiles!!!!!!

IMG_8034

This is the beautiful chapel above the common room, very pretty!!

My friends did get to meet Paola and Daniela and I must say Paola was in a great mood being very funny and she took the photo below!!

IMG_8041I look so BOSSY here!!!!!

I love this one of Paola and Paula..could be twins!!!!!

IMG_8045-1

It was a fantastic visit and glad Paula and Jerry could meet my girls and the rest of the girls too.

We then took a cab down town and walked around the center when Paula realized that she was missing her camera…we re-traced our steps but she thinks she left in in the taxi so we tried to find a taxi office but there is not one but they did go to the radio station and it will be put out on the radio for two days…..so sorry for them!!

I then went and got some things out of Ramona and came home…..tonight I went downstairs and watched a live hockey game….so ends another great day and if only the camera shows up…..

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...