Sunday, January 08, 2012

Sunday 8th January 2012…….tennis, friendships and girls!!!

Sunny morning and at 10am mixed doubles with Carolyn and two other friends, great tennis, competitive and had some fun in the sun.

I had invited Carolyn back to Casita Doris for her to sample the very now world renown Pearson’s scrambled eggs and I do believe I have another person converted!!!

Carolyn brought her dog, Nicky , with her and she had the great idea of going to CH and letting the girls play with the dog…what a treat it was…enjoy their happy faces!!!

IMG_8006

IMG_8008

IMG_8009

The girls had just finished their showers and were all getting their hair fixed!!

IMG_8012

IMG_8014Daniela playing with Nicky!!

IMG_8017

Again Paola was given lots of hugs she seemed really happy today!!!

IMG_8018

It was a special treat just to sit with the girls and watch them play with the dog and see their smiles!!!!

Tonight I was invited to Linda and Guy’s for dinner and as always it was a great meal even if the fries came late!!!!!!!!!!  private joke!!!

Linda and I then watched a movie and now home and it is already 11.30pm

Another great day!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...